It is possible to add some policies and specifically set permissions for user accounts on konfer that are registered to a corporate email domain.
To do so, the company must be registered in the konfer business directory and there must be a konfer account with the konfer company administrator role set up. See the related knowledge base articles for further details.
Having done so, it is possible for the administrator to update these polices and permissions from the My Account page.
There are three key policies that can be set (for all konfer users registered with the company domain):
- Auto-approval of new user: Do new konfer users registeringwth the company domain need to be manually approved by the administrator. If so, the administrator will need to approve by clicking as instructed in an approval email notification before such a new user is able to log in to konfer. The default is that auto-approval is ON and manual approval is not required
- Auto-authorise users to submit Collaboration Opportunities: If auto-approval is "off", then company domain users will need to be approved individually by the administrator (via email notification), before being able to submit Collaboration Opportunities for approval. Default is ON (no manual approval required)
- Auto-authorise users to post Connection Requests: If auto-approval is "off", then company domain users will need to be approved individually by the administrator (via email notification), before being able to ost Connection Requests. Default is ON (no manual approval is required)
Below the policy settings the administrator can view a list of all registered konfer users with your company e-mail domain (including registration date and last login date). The administrator can make the following changes for each such user at any time (default determined by the policy settings above):
- approve/unapproved user
- authorise/unauthorise user to submit Collaboration Opportunities
- authorise/unauthorise user to post Connection Request
- cc user for Connection Requests (default is OFF)
The cc user option, when selected, ensure that all connection requests for that user will be cc'ed to the konfer company administrator (by email).