Collaboration Opportunities are a key way for businesses to engage with universities and vice versa.
As a business, Collaboration Opportunities are a shop window for potential collaborations with universities in connection with new projects, products or product enhancements. As a university, Collaboration Opportunities are a route to exchange knowledge and commercialise research and related intellectual property with industrial and commercial partners.
In order to submit a Collaboration Opportunity, you must have a konfer user account and profile. Go to the My Account screen (from the top menu bar):
You will see the "Create Collaboration" button (coloured red) within the "My Collaborations" pane. You will be presented with a form where you can input the details of your opportunity, including:
- the display name of the Collaboration Opportunity
- industrial sector (selected from the provided konfer category list)
- the level of funding available from you or third parties
- options to upload a banner and logo for your Collaboration Opportunity page (check out existing collaborations to see how these look)
- the start and end date of your opportunity (only current opportunities are shown in konfer)
- a short description of the aim of the proposed collaboration
- a longer description of the Collaboration Opportunity
See our guide to writing an effective Collaboration Opportunity for guidance on what to include in your draft.